The Education Recruitment Board will recruit 1663 vacancies for the post of PG Assistant. The registration process has already started via online mode. Applied applicants now search Tamilnadu PG Syllabus 2021 online. So, all the curious candidates can download TN TRB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 from here. TN TRB Recruitment 2021 is the best chance for all the candidates who have finished their B.Ed from the government-approved college.
Tamilnadu PG Assistant Syllabus 2021
Every year, the Teacher Recruitment Board in Chennai conducts recruitment for recruiting various faculties under the teaching field/ assistant/ instructor posts in Tamilnadu state. The department will hire a vast number of teachers for maintaining their department.
TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021
- General knowledge
- History of India & Tamilnadu
- Current affairs
- Every day science
- Sports & Games
- Indian constitution etc.
- Education methodology
- Pre-primary education
- National education policy (1986)
- Non-formal and adult education
- Special problems of rural and tribal people
- National integration
- Nutrition and health
- Environmental education
- Eradication of poverty through education
- Implications for the teacher etc.
- PG TRB English Syllabus
- Modern literature (1400 to present day) – prose, drama, poetry
- Principles of literary criticism
- History of English language
- Approaches to literature
- Indian writing in English
- American literature etc.
- PG Assistant Maths Syllabus
- istics – I, II
- Operations research
- Differential geometry & equations
- Fourier series and Fourier integral
- Real analysis etc.
- TN TRB Physics Syllabus
- Vector fields and classical mechanics
- Probability and theory of errors
- Statistical mechanics
- Electromagnetic theory
- Solid state physics and electronics (Digital)
- Nuclear physics and solid state physics etc.
- Prose etc.
- Physical education syllabus
- Sports authority of Tamil Nadu
- Rule of sports and games
- Places of test in training
- Components of physical fitness
- Concept of health
- Teaching, training and coaching definitions in PE
- Philosophy in evaluation in physical education
- Types of statistical process
- Tools and techniques of research
- Classification of research data and its collection
- Definition of basic/applied/action research and its needs etc.
- Marketing and advertising
- Accounting for management and its functions, benefits
- Capital expenditure decisions
- Costing methods/techniques
- Income tax authorities and powers
- Company law and auditing
- Banking and finance
- Statistics importance
- Role of banks in EDP-TRYSEM
- Entrepreneurial development etc.
- Microeconomics, theories
- Monetary economics, theories
- International, fiscal and Indian economics
- Factor prices and factor market
- Central bank and its functions etc.
- Harappan civilization
- Jainism and Buddhism
- Arab conquest of Sindh and muslim invasions slave dynasty
- Foundation of British rule in India
- Great mutiny 1857
- Integration of Indian states
- Industrial, agrarian, grench, Russian revolutions
- First and second world war, cold war etc.
- Man and biosphere
- Antigees and antibodies
- Physiology, nutrition
- Genetics-gene interactions
- Cell and molecular biology
- Biological chemistry
- Classification binomial nomenclature etc.
- Periodic properties
- VB theory, MO theory, and its applications
- Non-aqueous solvents
- Solid state and coordination chemistry, properties
- Optical activity and concept of chirality
- Organic reaction mechanisms
- Conformational analysis
- Old quantum theory
- Application of Schrodinger equation, radioactivity
- Thermodynamic equations of state etc.
- Viruses, bacteria, thallophytes and lichens
- Plant pathology and microbiology
- Cell biology and genetics
- Plant breeding and biochemistry
- Plant breeding and biotechnology
- Anatomy and embryology
- Ecology and phytogeography
- Paleobotany and general principles etc.
TN TRB PG Assistant Exam Pattern
|Educational methodology||30||150||3 hours|
|Main subjects (all syllabus subjects)||110|
- This examination follows MCQ type questions.
- Total 150 questions contained this exam paper.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Total examination time 3 hours.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Vacancy 2021 Overview
Authority: Teacher Recruitment Board
Exam Name: TRB PG Assistant Exam 2021
Category of the examination: Eligibility test
Material: Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Exam type: OMR
Exam Date: 2nd July 2021
Official site: www.trb.tn.nic.in
TRB PG Assistant Exam Date 2021
The department will conduct Tamilnadu PG Assistant Exam on 2nd July 2021 at various centers. Before the examination, you will download Tamilnadu PG Assistant Admit Card 2021 from here. And also you will get all the information regarding this recruitment such as a hall ticket, result, cut off, merit list, etc.
Click here for TN TRB PG Syllabus 2021