SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021, SSC Online JHT Application Form, Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus & Exam Pattern Available at www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC JHT 2021 Application Form: The Staff Selection Commission is coming with the latest recruitment notification. After the completion of the study almost all the people are searching for Central Government Jobs. So here is the good news for all the job finders that the SSC wants to recruit the Hindi Junior Translator for the various number of available vacancies. The high authority board invites all the interested candidates to visit the official website i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in and www.ssc.nic.in and check their eligibility before going to apply. For more details kindly refer to the official SSC JHT notification 2021 in PDF file format.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission. This commission is having the authority to declare the recruitment process and conduct the examination for the selection of the perfect employees for the available vacant job posts. Every year this commission comes with the recruitment process for the various available vacancies. Recently it declares the advertisement for the various number of Junior Translators. If you are looking for the latest central government job then here is the best opportunity to apply and get the SSC jobs 2021.
|Latest SSC Vacancy 2021|
|SSC CHSL 2021 (28600+)||SSC MTS 2021 (8300+)|
|SSC Western Region Recruitment 2021 (238)||SSC NWR Recruitment 2021 (171)|
|SSC GD 2021 (71000)|
SSC JHT 2021 Notification
|Name of the Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Hindi Junior Translator|
|Available Vacancies||Various number of available vacancies|
|Type of the Job||Central Government Job|
|Location of the Job||All Over India|
|Type of the Declaration||Recruitment/Application form|
SSC Hindi Junior Translator 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For getting applied to the available job you have fulfilled the requirement which is described by the SSC. To know the eligibility criteria read the full article. We provide all the necessary information.
- The interested candidates must have completed the bachelor degree or master degree or diploma with the Hindi & English as a main subject.
- The age of the interested candidates should not exceed 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- Rs. 100/- is the examination fee for the candidates who want to apply for the available job posts.
SSC JHT Pay Scale:
- Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- is the salary for the selected candidates with the extra pay grades.
- Written Examination: It contains paper I and paper II:
- Personal Interview
SSC Junior Translator Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Paper I is of objective type of the question paper for the 200 marks.
- Paper II is the descriptive type of paper for the 200 marks also.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2021
To apply online you have to perform some basic steps as described as following.
- Step 1: Write the web address of the official website of SSC in the URL of your browser.
- Step 2: Find “Apply Online” on the home page of the website.
- Step 3: Enter all your details in the application form such as name, address, phone number, mail id and etc as per the requirement.
- Step 4: Upload the scanned document like photograph, signature and etc as per the given instruction in the application form.
- Step 5: Make the online payment of the application fees.
- Step 6: Verify all the entered details before going to submit the form because once you click on submit you will not allow editing any information.
- Step 7: Save you form for your reference.
- Step 8: Make the printout of the form for further use.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
For more details please kindly refer to the official website and grab the latest information about the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021, JHT Exam Date, Admit Card, and lots more.