The Latest SBI recruitment of Junior Associates is out now. Refer SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 Notification to fill 7200 Junior Associates Vacancies. Those who meet the eligibility conditions can apply for SBI Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Posts through www.sbi.co.in. Check SBI Junior Associate Apply Online Link starting from 20th January 2021 to 10th February 2021. Read this article for complete details of SBI Junior Associate Official Notification 2021 like Qualification, Selection Criteria, Age Limits, Important Dates, Salary, How to Apply, etc.
Latest SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 – www.sbi.co.in
Are you looking for the Latest State Bank Jobs 2021? Then you have landed on the correct page. Here is the good news for the candidates who are waiting for Bank Jobs. Presently, the State Bank of India has announced the SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification available at the official site i.e. www.sbi.co.in. Moreover, the State Bank of India has mentioned in the advertisement regarding SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 Notification to fill up 7200 Junior Associates Vacancies in the Clerical Cadre. Therefore, the department has invited them to fill the online application form for the eligible citizens of India and check the eligibility for Junior Associates Posts (Customer Support & Sales) in the Clerical cadre of the SBI Bank.
Recruitment of Junior Associates in SBI: Aspirants who completed Graduation in any discipline with the minimum age between 20 to 28 years are eligible to apply for SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2021. Contenders who meet the eligibility and are interested can fill and submit the SBI Jr Associate Application Form 2021 on or before the last date 10th February 2021. We have provided the details about SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 like Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process, Apply Online Steps, etc are given here.
SBI Junior Associate Official Notification 2021 – SBI Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Total Vacancies||7200 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to SBI Junior Associate Apply Online||20th January 2021|
|Last Date for the submission of SBI Application form 2018||10th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Preliminary & Main), Interview|
State Bank of India Jobs 2021 – SBI Jr Associate Vacancy
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)||7200 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2021 of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Before applying each individual must fulfill their eligibility in order to apply for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2021 as given below. The important parameters must remember before apply for SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2021. Follow the below-given conditions for eligibility like Qualification, Age LImits, etc.
Educational Qualification for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
- For Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales): Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized university are eligible to apply for SBI Jobs.
Refer to the complete details about eligibility criteria through the link of the official SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification provided here.
SBI Junior Associate Jobs Age Limit
Aspirants who are wishing to apply for SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2021 must possess the age criteria as follows.
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
Also, refer to the official SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification to get knowledge of various Regular and backlog vacancies.
State Bank of India Junior Associates Recruitment 2021
Refer to the clear-cut information about SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 such as Selection Process, Important Dates, How to Apply Online, SBI Junior Associate Salary/Job Profile, Application Fee, etc on this page.
Selection Method for SBI Jr Associate Vacancies
Aspirants will be shortlisted for the SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2021 based on the performance in the following.
- Written Exam (Preliminary & Main)
SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2021 Application Fee
- For SC/ST Aspirants: Rs. 100/-.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
Candidates need to pay the online fees through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Salary Offered for SBI Junior Associate Posts
After selection, the department will pay an attractive salary of Rs. 11765/- to Rs. 31450/- to the selected candidates in SBI Recruitment 2021 as govt norms.
How to Apply for SBI Junior Associate Jobs – sbi.co.in Junior Associate Application Form 2021
- Visit the State Bank of India Official Website i.e. www.sbi.coc.in
- Wait for the page will be redirected towards the Home Page.
- FInd on the Home Page for the link “SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 Notification”.
- Download the Advertisement SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification and read it carefully.
- Ensure your eligibility for SBI Junior Associate Jobs.
- Then navigate to the link SBI Junior Associate Apply Online.
- Fill the required details like Personal, Academic and Others.
- Upload all the scanned documents like Photograph, Signature, etc.
- Verify the information updated before submitting the SBI Online Application Form 2021.
- At last, take the print of online form for further use.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Release Date of SBI Junior Associate Notification 2021: 19th January 2021
- Starting Date to SBI Junior Associate Apply Online: 20th January 2021
- Closing Date to SBI Junior Associates Apply Online: 10th February 2021
- SBI Junior Associate Exam Date 2021 (Preliminary): 12th May 2021
Refer to the official SBI Junior Associates Notification 2021 for more updates like Availability of Admit Card, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Dates, etc.
SBI Recruitment 2021 of Junior Associates Official Website: Click Here
We have shared the complete information on this page about SBI Junior Associate Notification 2021. For more refer to the Important links of SBI Junior Associate Notification 2021. Before enrolling the posts must go through the SBI recruitment 2021 Notification linked below. Follow our page Jobdiya.in for Latest Upcoming Govt Jobs.