BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited), the largest sector in government telecommunication has published recruitment notification for a post of BSNL JTO Recruitment 2021 (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) through valid GATE SCORE – 2021. There are about 2510 posts for JTO. The government sector has announced this recruitment after long 6 to 7 years. All the graduate engineers, who are eagerly waiting for JTO posts can apply online now.
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2021 through GATE
All candidates applying for Junior Telecom Officer Telecom posts can read all the information provided on website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in or download official notification from our post before registering online application form.
JTO BSNL Recruitment 2021
All the graduate engineer, who are interested to know more updates related to post of JTO (T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) please frequently check our website to get all the information/instruction. We are updating time to time for giving you all the important information related to JTO (T) post.
Important Dates of JTO (T) (Junior Telecom Officer) post:
- Starting date of online application: 06-03-2021
- Closing date of online registration: 06-04-2021
- Online fee payment: 06-03-2021 to 06-04-2021
- Candidate be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive (E-1) of 16,400 – 40,500/-
1) Nationality: Only Indian can apply to JTO (T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) post.
2) Education: Candidate must have following education qualification:
B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in one of the following field:
- Electronics Telecom
- Telecom Computer
- Computer Radio
- RadioInformation Technology
- Information Technology Instrumentation Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering Or M.Sc. (Electronics) / M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- Or M.Sc. (Electronics) / M.Sc. (Computer Science)
3) GATE SCORE 2021:
- Candidate must have GATE SCORE 2021 in one paper from four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS/EE/IN/EC.
4) Age Limit:
Candidate must be 18 to 30 years as on 31st January 2021. However, some of the age relaxation instructions as per government of India are as per following:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 15 years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- 13 years for OBC-PWD candidates
- 10 years for OC-PWD candidates
- 5 years for BSNL employees
Selection Procedure of BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE 2021
- The selection process will through VALID GATE SCORE 2021 which has been conducted by IIT, in the month of February 2021. There is no other competitive examination or interview conducted by BSNL in this regard. According to GATE 2021 result, a merit list for JTO post shall be provided by BSNL on the basis of GATE score of registered candidates.
- Online registration will start from 06-03-2021 and will close on 06-04-2021. Examination fee for JTO (T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) is 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for general candidates or OBC candidates and 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) for SC/ST candidates through online payment modes like Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card Only.
- For any query related to post, a candidate may contact 01123352491, fax no. 011-23356657.
Download JTO 2021 Official Notification (Update Soon)
JTO 2021 Online Application Form
Any further information regarding BSNL JTO Recruitment 2021 you can ask us by using a below section of comment and if you found this article valuable then please bookmark us by pressing a CTRL+D button on your keyboard. It’s very appreciable for us to help you more and spread a light on this article.